Be the center of our service
Private Yoga Lessons
The Little Yoga Studio offers Boulder’s premier private yoga lessons led by none-other than our very own studio owner, Kelly Elle Kenworthy.
Your private yoga lessons will be customized to meet your individual goals, fitness level and body type. Private lessons offer the personalized instruction necessary to develop a greater understanding of yoga and the many benefits, including optimizing your health, attaining a healthy body weight, reducing stress, reducing anxiety, fine tuning your practice and deepening your connection to your breath. A private yoga instructor is appropriate for virtually all fitness levels.
Private Breathwork Lessons
The Little Yoga Studio offers private breathwork lessons led by Morgan Wade.
Breathwork is a powerful trauma resolution practice, helping to honor and mobilize stuck emotional energy in your body, heart and nervous system. By gently uncoiling what’s being unconsciously held and releasing it without having to talk about or intellectualize subverval survival strategies in the body, breathwork is as biologically reparative as it is spiritually illuminating. These sessions invite the innate wisdom of your breath to support you in experiencing a deep somatic reset. Private breathwork sessions are available to individuals or small groups.
Private Chair Yoga Sessions
The Little Yoga Studio offers semi-private Chair Yoga with Cynthia Sing.
Chair yoga can be a wonderful option to increase strength, mobility, flexibility, and body awareness for improved quality of life for those who have trouble getting up and down from the floor and are at an increased risk of falling. Private or Semi-Private chair yoga sessions are available to individuals or small groups.
Customized to your needs
Your private yoga instructor works with you to create a practice suitable for where you are now. Private lessons are offered at our studios in Boulder, CO or at your home or office. We also offer Semi-Private’s, Corporate Classes and Private Yoga Parties.
Why Private Yoga?
- Learning the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio (improving golf swing or cross training)
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space from a private yoga instructor
- Deepening a meditation practice
- Exploring individual postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
READY TO DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE?
- With private yoga lessons, you’ll zero in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health goals, lifestyle and availability.
- Semi-private sessions are for 2-5 students, providing a more intimate experience than a public class at a more affordable rate. $50 per person extra for groups of 2-5.
- Within a group Vinyasa class, you’re guided through poses with hands-on adjustments to optimize alignment and refine form. Includes our $15.00 drop in rate.
- [ In-studio / Off-site ]
Celebrate a birthday, plan wedding activities, holiday gatherings, family reunions, spiritual events and more! Up to 20 participants.
- [ In-studio / Off-site ]
Perfect for team-building, increase staff morale. Show customer appreciation or celebrate a special corporate event. Up to 20 participants.